Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A whole day's worth of posts are missing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A whole day's worth of posts are missing!

I was on my site a few hours ago and everything was perfectly fine...then logged off for a bit...and when I came back every thread and private message from yesterday were missing!

I am the ONLY one with mass pruning power but I checked my Admin and Mod logs anyway...and there isn't any entries whatsoever for yesterday! But there *should* be since I know perfectly well that I deleted a post and a made another one a sticky!

So they weren't pruned or manually deleted! They are just plain old missing!

My last backup was on the 28th so no sense restoring my backup!

Is there anyway I can get these threads and private messages back? And any idea what would cause this???

I didn't install any hacks or anything...and everything was literally working fine a few hours ago!

I'm on version 3.0.1 if that matters...

Please help! Thank you!

thats weird.. wish that i could help you on this

Comment

This would be a hosting issue i woulc contact your host and see if they had restored an old backup for some reason

Comment

Another thing that can make that APPEAR to happen is if the clock on the server gets set wrong. Until "real-time" catches up with the clock, those posts appear to vanish, even though they're still in the database.

Comment

Thank you all for your replies! I've contacted my host!

Comment

Working...
          X