Newbie Need help with install/install.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Machol
    I can guarantee this is you are still getting blank pages, this is from improperly uploaded or edited files. Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
    i have fill out a support ticket and one of your support team couldnt even get it to work ... ^_^

Comment

You do not have php compiled with XML support, and mysql is down, this is not somthing we can remedy

Comment

Yes, as Jake told you in the support ticket you need to have your host recompile PHP with XML support.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

what do u mean my mysql is down?.... confuse.

Comment

That means that MySQL was not running on your server.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i would just like to add i had no problems uploading files with cuteftp all working properly zachery can vouch for this

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X