Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest Welcome msg font size & E-mail Subjects

Hi, I just have two quick questions

1) how can I change the font size of the Guest Welcome Message?

2) How can I change the subject of the email generated by the "Send to friend" option? The email subject generated is Bleh Forums Forums because my bbtitle is Bleh Forums and I am guessing somewhere it appends an extra "Forums" to the subject line.

Thanks in advance

1) In the default style, the welcome message should be getting its font size from this class:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu)

Scroll down to where it says "<td>, <th>, <p>, <li>". Edit the font size.

2) Try this:

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases

Search for "x_mailer" in the "Phrase Variable Name Only". Edit the phrase. Use this for the translation:

Code:
    {1}

Comment

Thanks very much The X_mailer fix works just fine, but the Guest Welcome Message part isn't working out that well. When I change that font it changes the font size for the entire forum. Is there a way to isolate the font size to only the Guest Welcome Message?

Thanks again!

Comment

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Forum Home Templates -> FORUMHOME

You can add a class reference or style attribute to just that text. Try using the smallfont class by adding the red code:

Code:
        	<if condition="$show['guest']">
        	<!-- guest welcome message -->
        	<tr>
        		<td class="tcat" colspan="<if condition="$vboptions['showmoderatorcolumn']">6<else />5</if>"><phrase 1="$vboptions[bbtitle]">$vbphrase[welcome_to_the_x]</phrase></td>
        	</tr>
        	<tr>
        		<td class="alt1" colspan="<if condition="$vboptions['showmoderatorcolumn']">6<else />5</if>">
        			<div class="smallfont">
        			<phrase 1="faq.php?$session[sessionurl]" 2="register.php?$session[sessionurl]">$vbphrase[first_visit_message]</phrase>
        			</div>
        		</td>
        	</tr>
        	<!-- / guest welcome message -->
        	</if>

Comment

Thanks, that did the trick

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X