Changing text size in showthread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing text size in showthread

How would I change the size of the text displayed in the showthread (ie, when you're reading this, all this text I've just posted).

I tried a few things in the main CSS settings but it didn't do anything as far as I could tell...

Try looking at this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...or_maps_thread
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      I checked it out, but it appears (from the document name "...COLOR maps..." and the content of the document) that your link deals with colors.

My problem is with text size. I've attached an image that may make it more clear.
      Attached Files

Comment

As the map shows, this is part of the Body Text or the First/Second Alternating color font. Set the appropriate font size for these in the Style Options.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I've tried that - it does nothing with this skin. I guess the third party that designed this skin didn't set it up properly.

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          As the map shows, this is part of the Body Text or the First/Second Alternating color font. Set the appropriate font size for these in the Style Options.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X