Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Posts

I have an aviation related site, www.aircraftmechanic.org

In my forums, is there a way to show the pictures in the threads as a list of photos. I want to be able to go to aircraft pictures, and maybe see the pic ( thumbnail) on the left, with a description on the right type of thing. Its a pain to click each thread to see the enclosed picture

Thanx in advance

Steve

This requires modifying the code. You can try asking for help with this over at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

got it

I hoped the thumbnails thing might do it, but it doesnt lol

Thanx

Steve

Comment

You may also want to check out www.photopost.com and see their program for vb, they include a program (thumbincluder) with the program to show either radom, latest, or most popular thumb pics to be displayed on your site!...then the member is able to click to see a bigger pic of the thumbnail...there is alot of option for this program, just check them out and see what other sites have done with the program.....

Comment

Will do

The site they have it on hurts my eyes lol that bright blue lol

I dont want the pics taking over my site, maybe a way to put it just in the picture forums??

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X