Calendar, make reply to events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar, make reply to events?

I'm using my calendar as an events calendar and want prople to be able to discuss upcoming events. Is there a way to make it able to reply to events or directly link to a rform when you click on an event?

Currently the only way I see is to make a link inside the calendar event to a forum for people to click manualy. I want to make this automatic.

Thanks,
    Patrick Wilson

Originally posted by Patrick Wilson
    Currently the only way I see is to make a link inside the calendar event to a forum for people to click manualy.
    That is what needs to be done under the current system.

Allowing replies to the actual events, or automatically creating a thread to hold replies would require custom code. For this reason I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org, the official vB hacking site.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Wilson View Post
      I'm using my calendar as an events calendar and want prople to be able to discuss upcoming events. Is there a way to make it able to reply to events or directly link to a rform when you click on an event?

Currently the only way I see is to make a link inside the calendar event to a forum for people to click manualy. I want to make this automatic.
      Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
      That is what needs to be done under the current system.
      Is it in the works to allow replies to calendar entries?

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1047676 could be usefull

Comment

Working...
        X