Changing numeric values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing numeric values

Does anyone know how to change the numeric value on the board to look higher when I start out - IOW I'd like the post count to have 30 posts added to the figure to make it look like more activity on the summary page when I launch - thx alot

If you can tell me how to add to the value it is computing, I can input myself, thx

Exactly which numbers are you talking about?

Comment

I'm looking at the sub-forum level, in which I have two forums - both forums list overall thread & post count (totals of all threads & posts within those forums) - I'd like to add 30 to each number if possible - is there a way to do that?

thx

Comment

This will only work if you don't use any thousands separator in your language:

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Language Manager -> [Edit Settings] -> Thousands Separator

If you use a thousands separator, then it will be necessary to modify the PHP files to get this to work. For help with that you should post on www.vbulletin.org, the official vB hacking site.

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Forum Home Templates » -> forumhome_forumbit_level2_post

Find this code and add the red code:

Code:
        	<td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">$forum[lastpostinfo]</td>
        	<td class="alt1">[color=red]<if condition="$forum[threadcount] += 30">[/color]$forum[threadcount][color=red]</if>[/color]</td>
        	<td class="alt2">[color=red]<if condition="$forum[replycount] += 30">[/color]$forum[replycount][color=red]</if>[/color]</td>
        	<if condition="$vboptions['showmoderatorcolumn']">
        	<td class="alt1"><div class="smallfont">$forum[moderators]&nbsp;</div></td>
        	</if>
        Make a similar change to the forumhome_forumbit_level1_post template. Don't forget the ending </if>'s.

Comment

Thx - will try this

Comment

Working...
          X