How do I allow specific users to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I allow specific users to...

Hello,and thank you for trying to help me. Is there a way to allow specific users to use HTML in their posts? For example, ME!

I know there is an option to allow HTML for everyone or not, and I have it set to NOT. Can I set it to allow just me to post HTML as the adminstrator? Thanks.
    Regards,
    Lou

xDebate.com - Present Your Case!

Originally posted by goingnova

Hello,and thank you for trying to help me. Is there a way to allow specific users to use HTML in their posts? For example, ME!

I know there is an option to allow HTML for everyone or not, and I have it set to NOT. Can I set it to allow just me to post HTML as the adminstrator? Thanks.

There's nothing in a stock vB installation to let you do that. There's talk about making that a UserGroup priviledge in the next version - which would be ideal.

At the moment, though - you eiither have to wait for that, or you can install a hack which will give you what you want. You'll find the hack on vBulletin.org.
    echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X