Got Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Mac?

I am looking for a way to make my new forums (thinking about building) kick anyone with a mac to like a site with heaps of pop-ups and a message saying "GOT MAC?". You see, my latest venture is an 'Anti-Mac' or Mac Hate Discussion boards, and I dont want people with mac, or from mac (most likely using a mac) coming to my forums.

Any help is much appreciated.

I suppose it never occured to you just how easily it would be to circumvent this hack? I'll let you ponder that as you wallow in your inferiority complex. How sad must you be to want invest so much time into 'hating' something anyway? If you're going to get so upset about the personal choices of others you really need to get a life.

Comment

In all fairness, I am not upset about the personal choice of others. I just HATE mac, and have since I heard about it about 8/9 years ago. And not because it's in competitoin with anything else .. but it's the ****tyest operating system i've seen ever. I would rather try and use my toaster as a computer.

Plus, since there are thousands of others who, maybe not despise mac, but dislike it, it is a good opportunity to meet new people.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X