Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EyeCraveDVD.com
    replied
    Not yet because I'm not sure how to ask them about it. The strange thing is for my front portion of my page I'm Geeklog, which isn't access any forum files it just has a direct link to the forums, and I can type in CD there. Now, I know it's a server side issue because it's happening on 2 sites I look after with the same host, but different servers.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I doubt its vBulletin, or if it is somthing is weird in the vB Options, have you asked your host about this?

Leave a comment:

• EyeCraveDVD.com
    replied
    That did not work. I will try uploading a fresh new copy and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The only time I've seen this happen is due to hacks or added code to the templates. Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• EyeCraveDVD.com
    replied
    I've added a little bit (google ads in the header and welcome panel avatar - arcade is installed, as is uShop), but this just started recently so I know it's something on the server end and I'm just trying to see if anyone has any ideas of where to look, or how I could phrase this to my host.

I may have to install a clean version and test it as well if no one has any ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the footer, headinclude, header or phpinclude templates?

Leave a comment:

• EyeCraveDVD.com
    started a topic The Word CD Generates Server 500 Error

The Word CD Generates Server 500 Error

I just tested this in the test section of your forums and it's fine.

On two sites I run (same host - different forum software) if I type the word "CD" sans quotes it generates an internal server error 500. If I type it like this "C.D." or CD. it's fine.

Anyone have any idea or what might have to be changed on the server end?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X