Cookie problem ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookie problem ?

Not sure if I have a cookie problem or not, when users log out of the forum they get An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out.
    Also when I have replied to a post and go back to forum home page my post is unread, I have to go into thread again then this marks my post as read, not sure if this is since I upgraded from 3.01 to 3.03, is anybody else having the same problems and what is the fix

Thanks

Martyn

Revert your navbar template so it uses the latest code.

Comment

What functions will I loose if I revert it, what ever that means

Martyn

Comment

The style from version 3.0.1 uses templates made and optimized for version 3.0.1
        If you upgrade to version 3.0.3 and have a customization to any template, those customized templates won't get upgraded (to avoid you losing your customizations). However, if you do run into errors because a newer versions uses different code or template it is required to revert the customized templates (in this case just the navbar template) and re-apply any customization made to it.

Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates > Find updated templates > this will list all the templates changed.

Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates> Style Manager > expand the groups, select the navbar template and click on 'revert' to restore it.

Comment

Many thanks

Martyn

Comment

I am having the same problem with version 3.01. I reverted to the template and I still have problems.

For some reasons, guests do not show online, although I set that option. I asked at vb.org, but no one seem to be able to help. Please where do I look for that guest function? Which php? I've already dissected online, functions_online and sessions, plus init and global

Comment

ok, i am doing this for martync have reverted all templates and re edited them.
              however the issue still remains when I have replied to a post and go back to forum home page my post is unread, I have to go into thread again then this marks my post as read this has only happened since going from 3.01 to 3.03

Comment

any more suggestions?

Comment

This is a bug in 3.0.3. It will be fixed in the next version.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanks for the reply

Comment

I have nearly finnised installing mods on my board from previous version, do this mean I will have to add them again.

When will this release be

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                      This is a bug in 3.0.3. It will be fixed in the next version.

Comment

Upgrading always overwrites any modifications you've made to the vB files. These will need to be redone.

There is no timing on the next release at this point.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes but why should I upgrade again, can you not just issue a bug fix

Comment

I was answering your question regarding what happens to your code modifications when you upgrade.

The fix:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs....iew&bugid=3109

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
                            X