Not Displaying Thumbnails in Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Displaying Thumbnails in Post

My attached images only display as a text link. I want the thumbnails to display. The thumbnails are being created, just not displayed.

Here are the specs:

version: vb 3.03
    User Cp
    - settings for user are set to view inline images in user options

Admin Cp - Attachments
    - attachment storage type: file - file is chmod 777 and images are being uploaded and thumbed to there.

Admin Cp - Manage Attachment Options
    - View Attached Images Inline: yes
    - Enable Thumbnails: yes ( and i do see the image )
    - Generate PNG Thumbnails: yes

Counters - Images were rebuilt after all changes.

What could I be overlooking here?

Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the footer, headinclude, header or phpinclude templates? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks or added code, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request. Please also include a complete description of the problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
      what about my social security number, first born, and name of closest relative not living with me?

it ended up being that my admin and moderator groups didn't have the permissions to download attachments.

Sorry to dig up the thread, but it might be useful for someone searching the forum.

Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X