Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It detects whether or not the server is set to automatically detect DST. If one setting doesn't work, try the other.

Leave a comment:

• Dennis Olson
    replied
    Whast does "auto-detect DST" mean in Admin CP please?

Leave a comment:

• CureTheItch
    replied
    I have it on.. How long until it does something?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Have you tried changing the DST setting in your Admin CP time settings? That is the most likely issue and the quickest fix.

Leave a comment:

• CureTheItch
    replied
    Time went back an hour.. So I'm guessing -5 now?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What do you want to set exactly?

Leave a comment:

• CureTheItch
    replied
    Well I run an auction site.. So they know what to put it on...

I used phpBB before vB.. And they had it all set to -4... So when I converted over.. The -4 went over to.

Is there maybe an SQL command thingy I could run to set them all?.. I really need this ... Having to get 23,000 members to set it.. Doesn't turn out good :P

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The 'correct' timezone may be different for each user, depending on where they live of course. If you have the correct Admin CP time settings, then all they need to do is have the correct settings in their User CP.

Leave a comment:

• CureTheItch
    replied
    I have 24,000 members that need to be on the correct timezone to.. Will this change everyones?

I run an auction site... So I have to have it so everyone has the same timezone
    Last edited by CureTheItch; Sun 31 Oct '04, 4:24pm.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Check the DST settings in both the Admin CP and your User CP. I guarantee that if you have the correct timezone and DST settings, the time will be correct.

Leave a comment:

• CureTheItch
    replied
    Enable Daylight Savings = off... I had put it on to see if it would change anything but it didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Do you have DTS turned on or off ?

Leave a comment:

• CureTheItch
    started a topic Time question

Time question

Time needs to get back an hour.. So now my forums an hour inhead.. Is there anyway I could MASS change all the users time?... I do the change via VB Options >> Date & time.. But it doesnt change anyones?

Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X