Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking to new template?

Hi all,

I created a new template. What I plan on doing is creating a banner on the forum homepage and linking from that banner to the new template. It will open the new template in a separate window and I will use it for selling t-shirts and such.

I just don't know what the address should be for the link. The new template is called supermotojunkie_swag so I tried
    <A HREF="http://www.supermotojunkie.com/supermotojunkie_swag/"> but that didn't work.

This can't be that difficult. Anybody know what to do?

????

Thanks,
    Amy

You need to eval the template in the .php files so you can call it.

Comment

Oh man, I was afraid I'd get an answer like that. I'm sorry, but I have no idea how to do what you're saying . Where can I get to this PHP file and what do I need to do to it?

Thanks

Comment

We do not provide support for source code modifications - you can try over at vBulletin.org

Explain to me in simple words what you want to get done with the banner, maybe you don't need to do this stuff at all.

Comment

When people click on the banner I want it bring up the new template I made. (just like you do with any banner on any site... you click a banner and the associated site comes up)

Comment

Yes, that would require custom code - for this I invite you to vBulletin.org where the staff there or customers might be willing to help out getting you started.

Comment

Oh god... a fate worse than death....even more complicated stuff... custom code... ahhhhhhh!

Thank you for your help though.

Comment

Working...
              X