This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Connect To Database (Step 2)

I have the database created and it is named correctly in the config.php in the INCLUDES folder. I get passed step 1 and then when it goes to step 2 it just hangs and does nothing. I've emptied the database, deleted and re-uploaded all files but still nothing.

PLEASE NOTE: This isnt my site, i'm helping a friend who doesn't know a lot about vb. He's registered and I have his vb customer number to prove it if a vb owner wants to see it first.

*SEE ATTACHED IMAGE*
    Attached Files

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by ZiRu$
      I have the database created and it is named correctly in the config.php in the INCLUDES folder. I get passed step 1 and then when it goes to step 2 it just hangs and does nothing. I've emptied the database, deleted and re-uploaded all files but still nothing.

PLEASE NOTE: This isnt my site, i'm helping a friend who doesn't know a lot about vb. He's registered and I have his vb customer number to prove it if a vb owner wants to see it first.

*SEE ATTACHED IMAGE*
      Note: Your can't get support on behalf of your friend.

Comment

Working...
      X