Admin's moderate event does not work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin's moderate event does not work.

I allow nonregistered users to post events in my calendar. I already turn on the "moderate posts" in the that usergroup's permission. However, when the nonregistered user post an event, it gets posted immediately in the calendar without going through my moderation. Any ideas?

Are you sure you set this in the correct place:

Admin CP -> Calendars & Moderators -> Calendar Manager -> Edit -> Moderate Events

I believe you will need to assign a Moderator to this Calendar for this to work.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I did that but it affects all the usergoups. I did some testing and realized that when I turn calendar moderation on it affects all usergroups and there is no way to selective choose which usergroup to allow or disallow moderation in the calendar.

I thought when you change a usergroup permission to moderation that I would be able to moderate the postings as well as the calendar events, which is not the case.

I posted this in the bug section and Freddie confirmed it.
      Last edited by onetwothree; Thu 28 Oct '04, 1:56pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X