Remove autoredirect for new posts under moderation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove autoredirect for new posts under moderation

I moderate new posts in my forums since I allow unregistered users to post. Presently after they post, a screen appears which tells them that the admin will moderate the post. Then that page gets redirected back to the forum in 2 seconds (default setting in template STANDARD_REDIRECT).

How do I extend that 2 seconds only for that moderation page? I know that I can modify the template to increase the seconds but if I do that it will affect ALL my redirects, which I do not want. I only want to extend the autoredirect for this moderation page so posters have time to read that their post will take some time to appear since I moderate. If not extend then maybe delete the autoredirect for that page and let them click to proceed.

Maybe I can do something to newreply.php?...Thanks in advance for your help!

This requires modifying the code which we don't support. You can try asking for help with this over at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment