Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compose/Reply interface off centered

Whattup all?!

I have recently added a slew of new smiles to my site, and I have noticed that my compose/reply window is now off-center. To add the smiles, I simply uploaded them, didn't modify any code or templates.

See attachement for image.

Looks like you're using the Firefox browser. Check using Internet Exploder...

Comment

Dude, your are Correct! That sucks, because i hate IE! Is there any thing i can config in Firefox to fix that?

Comment

Yup. There is a vB setting in your styles that will fix that. I dunno what it is exactly, but one of the staffers here will be able to help you.

Comment

I have never seen a forum like that using Firefox so I am not sure it is strictly a browser problem.

I would look at your style settings and revert the posting templates. Also edit your smilies so standard size (16 X 16) are shown in the quick select box.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Wayne, another of your team detailed a steeing in vB that increased the table column width (or something similar). This was necessary because Firefox deals with certain objects differently. In the other thread, the user stated that the suggested fix "worked like a charm".

I remember this because I too use Firefox, and it does the same thing IF the width of the browser window is too narrow. Since I was basically too lazy to fix it, I just left it alone. But I did make note that there was an available adjustment.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X