Moderator can't post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator can't post

I have set up a moderator forum. Only moderators can see or post.

One of my moderators is unable to post. She can see forum and view threads. The "Posting Rules" at the bottom indicate that she MAY post on all the options. When she posts she gets a redirections screen that says:

"Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If the admin has selected to moderate .... blah blah.. it will be shown presently"

Then she gets taken back to thread- and her post is not there. She can post on other "open" forums. She has been trying to post for 2 days.

Now I do not have settings to moderate forum. I have checked forum permissions and moderators have full permissions. I have checked her user info. Her primary group is "registered users" and additional usergroup is "moderators".

I had her change her password and I logged in as her- and the same thing is happening.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

She is a member of more than one group and the other group (Registered) has the permissions for 'Moderate posts' set to 'Yes' for that forum.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The other moderators have the same settings as her. I don't understand why she is having a problem.

So to remedy this problem I need to set her primary usergroup to "moderator" ?

Comment

Did you check the forum permissions for the Registered group and that forum? I am certain the answer is there.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X