PayPal Paid Subscriptions Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Paid Subscriptions Not Working

I've searched and gone through everything I could find, but still can't seem to solve this problem.

We have a number of paid subscriptions set up, using paypal. All were working prior to recently upgrading to vb3.0.3. Currently the subscription payments get through to PayPal, but the info is not getting back to vBulletin, and thus renewals aren't being applied. Here's what I've got thus far:

Yes, php is compiled with cURL. From my phpinfo file, under configure command, I show the following --

PHP Code:
    './configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-versioning' '--with-zlib' '--with-pgsql' '--with-cgi' '--enable-cgi' '--with-pdflib' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-kerberos' '--with-curl' 
    In AdminCP, under Subscriptions, Test Communication, I show cURL fail, Streams pass. My host has recompiled php to make sure curl is implemented, and says to let them know if there are other suggestions.

I've double checked the IPN setup at PayPal, and it is enabled and showing the correct url (and it was working prior to a few weeks ago when I upgraded vb).

I'm stumped!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X