Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vbulletin & photopost (replacement variables)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletin & photopost (replacement variables)

I've asked at photopostdev.com and am waiting, but thought I'd ask here as someone may have already figured it out...

I am tweaking my installation of Photopost Pro and trying to get it integrated (visually) with vB.

I've got most of the links to show properly by adding $vboptions[bburl]/ before the soft link to the file but I'm having two problems.

First, I have replacement variables in the header and footer templates, which parse fine on the forums, but not on the gallery page (everything else if pulled from the database fine though) Is there a global expression or something that allows the replacement variables to be parsed?

Second, my drop down menu's (quick links & Active topics) won't work on the gallery page...

So if anyone has had any experience with either of these, I'd appreciate it!

TIA

figured out the dhtml menu's but still need to get the replacement variables to parse if anyone has any thoughts...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X