How do i enable Profile Pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i enable Profile Pictures?

So they show on threads besides people's names?

Thanks

the forum is at:
    www.dissensus.com

Comment

You mean avatars? You enable this in the Usergroup permissions.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Admin Cp> User Groups> User group manager> Select Group you want it to be enabled for > Allow Porfile Pic option
        Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

If avatars are not activated, you can go into vBulletin Options > User Picture Options > Avatars Enabled.

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

still not working

Comment

What specifically is not working? If you enabled the correct permissions then it will work.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

sorry steve. i had to work out the distinction between profile pic and avatar. its working now (of course)

matt

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X