Verifying reg and Users Awaiting Email Confirm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verifying reg and Users Awaiting Email Confirm

I have two problems that I have spent a while searching the board for answers:

1. I recently found out that I have a large number of users in the "Users Awaiting Confirmation Emails" group. They don't show up when I go through the search users --> "Users Awaiting Comfirmation Emails" but they show up when I look at this group in the group management section

Even More Important

2. Is there a tool within vBulletin or a third-party tool that will quickly and correctly vallidate accounts/ip addresses, email names, etc? It seems as if I'm beginning to get quite a few spammers/bouncers/trolls coming through. Now upon finding out I have so many people in the ...confirmation email group it will take me forever to do it with Whois, which is the only outside tool I know of to use.

Could somone please provide some advice, suggestions or pointers to a good toolset?

Thank you.
    2.5 years of Pudendal Nerve Entrapment (PNE) along with Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction. Gone through 7 doctors and 4 therapists and live severe pain. Now headed to surgery.

What is Pudendal Nerve Entrapment and what are the symptoms and causes: Find out at:
    http://www.pudendalnerve.info

Same problem here.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X