Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House_of_Crazed
    replied
    If I understand how the templates are parsed...

The slashes are reversed probably because of the PHP files.

Jack or someone would be better to answer the question. PHP don't play nice with normal HTML code. If it's like <a href=\"linkie here\"></a> or something like that, then yea... PHP played a role in it.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas Jaffarali
    replied
    Originally posted by House_of_Crazed
    The "Template" table is what you're looking for lol
    Yep- found them there although for some strange reason, the code is a little messed up. It has a lot of "extras" and all the slashes are reveresed!

-Abbas

Leave a comment:

• House_of_Crazed
    replied
    The "Template" table is what you're looking for lol

Leave a comment:

• Abbas Jaffarali
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Go into your Admin Control Panel and import the vbulletin-style.xml file from in your install directory. It will restore the default versions of all deleted templates.
    These templates were actually quite customized- so bringing the default ones back wont do me much good. Any way to recover the cutomized templates?

-Abbas

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Go into your Admin Control Panel and import the vbulletin-style.xml file from in your install directory. It will restore the default versions of all deleted templates.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas Jaffarali
    started a topic Where in the DB are templates

Where in the DB are templates

Some of my templates got deleted and the only way for me to recover them is through a backup of a database that was about a month ago.

Can I go through phpmyadmin and possibly find the code for the templates. If so, where can I get this? And if this is not possible, is there any other way to restore the templates from the older database?

Thanks
    Abbas
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X