• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Floris

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by bitg
    Thank you. Got it. Now, is there a way to allow people who have not subscribed to see how many messages are in the "subscriber" forums, view the individual message heading but not actually see the contents of the message? Also, how do I five users that do not have access a custom message when they try to enter the forum?
    maybe these tips help:

How To Show Thread And Post Counts For Forums Even When User Doesn't Have Access

How To Allow Viewing of Thread Links But Not Posts

Leave a comment:

• PGAmerica

• PGAmerica
    replied
    Any help on this?

Leave a comment:

• PGAmerica

• PGAmerica
    replied
    Thank you. Got it. Now, is there a way to allow people who have not subscribed to see how many messages are in the "subscriber" forums, view the individual message heading but not actually see the contents of the message? Also, how do I five users that do not have access a custom message when they try to enter the forum?

Leave a comment:

• conqsoft

• conqsoft
    replied
    UserCP->Paid Subscriptions

Leave a comment:

• PGAmerica

• PGAmerica
    started a topic Subscriptions

Subscriptions

I setup my payment info in the subscriptions are of my ACP and then added a new subscription that give access to certain forums.

Where does the link to "Become a Paid Suibscriber" show up ont he forums? I do not see it anywhere? Do I have to add it manually? Where do I do this?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X