Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I try to upload new avatars I get the following error message:

Error Writing happy.gif You Can See More Information Above
    I've checked the file and tried several other files and got one of my admins do the same thing from her computer.

Maybe these instructions / tips help:
    How To Setup Avatar Usage

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
      Maybe these instructions / tips help:
      How To Setup Avatar Usage
      Thanks again for quick response, had the chmod problem earlier. Now all my directories are set to 777 through the filemanager in cpanel, but this problem is still occuring.

Comment

What information does it say above?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris

What information does it say above?
          I get no additional information...

Comment

In order to help us diagnose the problem, please provide the following information:

- URL of your forums
            - Login info to your Admin CP (with full Admin permissions)
            - Login info to your FTP or telnet/ssh
            - URL and login to your phpMyAdmin
            - Any error message you are getting
            - Whether or not you have edited any files (if you have installed hacks or modified any of the vBulletin PHP files, we cannot offer any support until the original files are restored.)

Also please describe exactly what you are doing and what is not working, and what you think should be happening, but is not.

If the error message you are getting is the standard 'vBulletin had a problem with the database' please right click on the error page, and choose 'view source' to find the real error message (it should also be emailed to you).

Please be as descriptive of the problem as possible, giving any information you feel my be relevant to the problem.

Also please ensure that you have upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin since the latest version includes bug fixes.

You can provide this information through the members area > contact us > to start a new support ticket.

Do not provide this information here in the public forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X