Decreasing table width?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decreasing table width?

I would like to decrease my post & thread table widths (as a percentage of browser window-width). How can I do that? In addition, how can I add Google ads to the left side of my pages?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Dennis Olson
    I would like to decrease my post & thread table widths (as a percentage of browser window-width). How can I do that?
    Each post is within a standard spacer that is used for everything. You can use a different spacer for posts by editing this template:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Postbit Templates -> postbit or postbit_legacy (depending on which layout you are using)

At the top and bottom of the template you will find these variables:

$spacer_open
    $spacer_close

These variables parse to the contents of the spacer_open and spacer_close templates. You can replace these variables with your own spacer code that uses a different width.

Or you can leave those variables alone and increase the padding around posts instead. You can do this by editing this code at the top of either postbit template:

Code:
    <div style="padding:0px 0px $stylevar[cellpadding]px 0px">
    Change the padding dimensions.

Originally posted by Dennis Olson
    In addition, how can I add Google ads to the left side of my pages?
    You can use a method like this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X