Deny registration to under 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deny registration to under 13

This doesn't seem to work for my forum. I just had a 12 year old sign up. I verified that the vboptions -> registration options are set to deny registration to anyone under 13.

Is this a known issue? is this perhaps due to some other setting I've missed?

Thanks.

Are you sure they used the correct birthdate? Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the headinclude, header or phpinclude templates? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks or added code, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Okay I think this user lied about his birthdate then changed it back once registered. Sorry to jump the gun. I've had several users test and they are all denied registration if they put in an under-13 birthdate. I guess the user wasn't smart enough to just leave the birthdate adjusted. Sorry to have troubled you Steve. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X