Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avators not showing and cannot be changed

what am i missing

using registration and email verification, as far as i can see all settings are on for avators

when a member joins they cannot choose an avator, only the top part of box is showing in userCP and it is ticked, this cannot be changed

an admin can give that member an avator through adminCP

if that member is made an admin then they the extra avator options appear in userCP so they can upload their own avator

sure i am looking at the obvious but i cannot see it

thanks

tony

Do you have any avatars loaded?

Comment

no, is it as simple as that???

i did not when i added mine but i am an admin

EDIT

have added one avator and certainly user can choose that but why can they not upload there own

mods and admins can do, so it cannot be a permission on the server can it????
      Last edited by tony adams; Tue 12th Oct '04, 2:26pm.

Comment

You can choose pre-selected avatars for members to select from, but yeah, they should be able to upload them themselves, too, if you allow it...
        You're sure you have that permission selected in the usergroup manager?

Comment

check that it says that members can upload avatars in the usergroup manager > edit usergroup for members.
          Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

thanks maggie and peter, i thought i had it set in there, but no that was it

Comment

Working...
            X