• Show
Clear All

• NexVision
    replied
    sorry never saw u asked un and pw sent

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I did ask for the login of one of these users with the PM problem so I could investigate this. If you can provide that info, please update your support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• NexVision
    replied
    Yes I ran all the counter updates I could except for the Rebuild Statistics as I was not sure the effect.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Is this the one in which you told me to remove all PMs? Did you update the counters after?

Leave a comment:

• NexVision
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Was this from an import?
    yes this is from the import you were kind enough to work on with me earlier having a couple weird problems with it like the pm issue and then usertitle issue's

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Was this from an import?

Leave a comment:

• NexVision
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    The is no function to clear the counters. Did you check all your PM folders including the Sent folder?
    yup same with my users

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The is no function to clear the counters. Did you check all your PM folders including the Sent folder?

Leave a comment:

• NexVision
    replied
    Thanks but I imported users and had some weird issues steve has been helping me all day is there any place to clear the counters

Leave a comment:

• rebelsrock06
    replied
    Make sure that you dont have any in any other folders like the sent folder, the PM system counts ALL pms including those in your sent file

Leave a comment:

• NexVision
    started a topic Private messages and links

Private messages and links

How can I clear the counter for pm's it shows I have 8 and I only have 1 I have tried running a couple counter upgrades but not sure which one it is.

I also noticed on vb 3.0.1 when a inline image was attached if you clicked it to make it bigger it opened a new window and now it does not anything that can be done about that.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X