Private messages and links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private messages and links

How can I clear the counter for pm's it shows I have 8 and I only have 1 I have tried running a couple counter upgrades but not sure which one it is.

I also noticed on vb 3.0.1 when a inline image was attached if you clicked it to make it bigger it opened a new window and now it does not anything that can be done about that.

Make sure that you dont have any in any other folders like the sent folder, the PM system counts ALL pms including those in your sent file
    Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

Thanks but I imported users and had some weird issues steve has been helping me all day is there any place to clear the counters

Comment

The is no function to clear the counters. Did you check all your PM folders including the Sent folder?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          The is no function to clear the counters. Did you check all your PM folders including the Sent folder?
          yup same with my users

Comment

Was this from an import?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              Was this from an import?
              yes this is from the import you were kind enough to work on with me earlier having a couple weird problems with it like the pm issue and then usertitle issue's

Comment

Is this the one in which you told me to remove all PMs? Did you update the counters after?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yes I ran all the counter updates I could except for the Rebuild Statistics as I was not sure the effect.

Comment

I did ask for the login of one of these users with the PM problem so I could investigate this. If you can provide that info, please update your support ticket.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

sorry never saw u asked un and pw sent

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X