I don't know where to put this question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know where to put this question

but we seem to be having an "issue" for one of our posters... I'm pretty sure it's not related to any settings we have, but I'm at a loss what it IS related to... ~scratching head~
    She posts a pic--- some of us can see it, some get the dreaded red x
    She posts another pic--- some can see it, some not, but it's not necessarily the same groups as last time
    Some have tried going through the properties to get the site it came from, and can get it that way, but some get "permission denied"
    And I can see her quoted pic in one post, but not in another one?
    From the properties, her pics are hosted on http://www.imagestation.com/ (she said something about Sony, is that their "upload your digital pics straight from the camera" site, or something?)
    Anyone else run up against this, or something similar? I'm running out of places to check?

Imagestation doesn't allow direct links for none members. Are the people who seeing it members?

These type of websites are not really good for pictures on forums because they are meant for "Digital Photo" sharing - i.e. I send you a link to my recent Vacation photos. A lot of people use them for posting a picture of a nice looking lady on a forum that is then visited by thousands of people - therefore taking a massive amount of bandwidth with imagestation.

I am sure this is your problem.

Comment

Yeah, I went and talked to imagestation when I ran out of settings to check on the forum... still haven't figured out why some of us COULD see them...
      I've told her that she can just upload them from her computer, hopefully she'll give that a try...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X