Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add Skyscraper ads to the right of the forum which disappear if the browser widow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Skyscraper ads to the right of the forum which disappear if the browser widow...

Add Skyscraper ads to the right of the forum which disappear if the browser widow is too small. Take a look at this site: www.skysports.com. Look at the adverts on the right, the two long skysraper (bottom one google adsense) now start to make the browser window smaller from the right and when it gets small enough the two adverts disapear, just as if they were vener their.

I would love this on my forums but i haven't got a clue how its done.

Any help.
    My Football Forum

See this thread for instructions to add a right column (see the second post).

As for "hiding" the ad when the window gets small... are you referring to a fixed forum width? That would make it so the forum is not shrunk when the window gets small; it would instead leave the right side of the forum "off the page." You can set a fixed width in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> StyleVars (in the menu) -> Main Table Width

Comment

No i mean i want the column to disappear if the width is too much. Just so the scroll bars done appear. www.skysports.co.uk has the adverts which disapear if the browser window gets too small.
      My Football Forum

Comment

I don't know how to do that. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X