Clear All

• Lenni
    replied
    i found what i was looking for:

<if condition="$post[userid]==1">

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    ah. thats why it displayed "thats me" everywhere. ok i go a little bit deeper in the details.
    i am using the legacy postbit setting.
    after the username of the poster [in this case only me.] i want to add a little text which i dont want to have as my username [cause its a chinese character] and dont want it to have as a rank. so i thought i would add it to the templates using a conditional checking if the userid who posted this message was 1 and if yes, adding the charachter right after my username.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Well, what you have above works just fine, if you want to check globaly (the person who is viewing the page)

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    thank you zachery. worked very well.

i now want to check for a special user id.
    this is wrong:
    <if condition="$bbuserinfo[userid]==1">thats me!</if>
    whats the correct condition to check for userid 1?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Its based on the cookie / session time, which is 900 by default, extending this keeps your users logged in, or making it too short will not allow you to keep a session

AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Cookies and HTTP Header Options > Time-Out for Cookie

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    Originally posted by rin
    you answer way too fast.
    that was a joke.

where can i find the "who is online" cut of time? the time after which users are not displayed as online.

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    next question:
    where can i find the "who is online" cut of time? the time after which users are not displayed as online.

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    you answer way too fast.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Code:
    <if condition="!$bbuserinfo[userid]">
    	PASSWORD RECOVERY STUFF HERE
    </if>

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    started a topic questions after successfull import.

questions after successfull import.

hello,

as you can see at http://www.kawaiination.com there is this huge red text telling my members how they can recover their passwords. now i would like to have it invisble for members who already have recovered their passwords.
    so, can someone please provide me with the <if statement allowing guests to view the text and members not? thank you for your efforts.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X