Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this possible in vB3 (styles dictated by 'time' conditional?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    No, because you set in the code 'if it is this page, or this condition, set styleid to xyz', so even if they manually add styleid=x , the source code does as last action 'set it to xyz'.

Leave a comment:

• TheMusicMan
    replied
    Floris

What if you changed the default style - does the user keep their current style until they log out then in again?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    In order to enforce a style upon a user you have to make a source code modification.

Leave a comment:

• Is this possible in vB3 (styles dictated by 'time' conditional?)

greetings

I was just wondering if it was possible for the forum to change its style automatically depending on the time of day a person is viewing it?

For example, I have three similar styles using different-colored images and stylesheets and I wanna have one style show up during the morning, another style to show up during the afternoon, and the last one to show in the evening.

Is there a conditional I can use that will check a user's local time or something? If it is possible, how do I make that conditional work?

Thanks in advance
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X