Custom avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom avatar

Hi guys I am running vB 3.0.3 and I got an error when I try to give a member of mine a custom avatar. That's what I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: remote_filesize() in D:\Inetpub\webs\myforumurlcom\forums\includes\functions_upload.php on line 106

What can I do about it?

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by Virtex-II; Wed 6th Oct '04, 4:01am.
    If you are italian send me a pm!

(Se sei italiano contattami in privato!)

Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Server Settings & Optimization Options > Allow Image Size Checking Failure

On some servers, calls to getimagesize() to check image dimensions may fail for currently unknown reasons. If you are affected by this, you will want to set this option to 'Yes', otherwise you will not be able to upload images (avatars or attachments). However, users may be able to get around your image dimension limits!

Comment

Thanks a lot Floris

Comment

Excuse me guys but I did what Floris said but still got the same error.....

Actually I can upload a custom avatar from my computer but I can't enter a custom avatar url without getting the error

Thanks for your time
        Last edited by Virtex-II; Tue 9th Nov '04, 12:11am.

Comment

Reupload all the original vB files in the includes directory. Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            Reupload all the original vB files in the includes directory. Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
            I did as you said Steve but still got the problem......it's driving me crazy

Thanks for your time

Comment

Honestly I don't see how it is possible to get this error with the original vB 3.0.3 files. If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok Steve, thanks a lot. No I don't have any portal hack

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X