X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webnower
    replied
    Gah. False alarm on my last post.

Her and the refresh button have become well acquainted.

Leave a comment:

• Webnower
    replied
    Alright, apparently users are still having the problem. Here's what she wrote:

Okay, I've deleted cookies twice, after logging out and closing the window. Nadda, I am still not really sure who I am, rather the computer isn't sure. I'm not going to worry about it tonight. I'll delete cookies again before I shut down for the night and try again tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help Sosuemetoo and Heggy.
    Not sure what to do.

Leave a comment:

• Webnower
    replied
    It was set to no, but I switched it. This should correct the problem I believe. It's always something simple isn't it

Sorry to trouble you guys. You've got a great product.

*end butt kissing mode*

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > User Registration Options >

Allow Multiple Registrations Per User : Yes.

Do you have that setting set to yes?

Leave a comment:

• Webnower
    started a topic Login problem with multiple users using same computer

Login problem with multiple users using same computer

Hi everyone.

I run a site where some members share the same computer to log in. This problem has occured twice today and I had to ask them to manually clear their cookies.

One user will sign in, do whatever and sign out. Then the next user to use that same computer will try to sign in with their screen name, but it will log them in as the previous user.

Here is what a user posted on my site:

I signed out from Martian, signed in as Dazedmomto5, made sure I was in on my name, then when I started posted I was Martian again. I'll admit, I am far from normal, and being in two places at once is pretty cool, but why can't I stay signed in as dazedmomto5?

BTW, I logged out from Martian and never had to sign in again as dazedmomto5, it just changed to dazed.
    She also posted this:

Thanks Heggy.

I did discover that I can go into some threads and I am me, but others like introduction or photo album I am Martian.

I this like virtual cloning? LOL.
    The address to my site is http://www.hoytroid.com
    Cookies are set to the defualt path of "/" I can't figure out what's going on here.

The URL to the thread this user posted can be found here:
    http://www.hoytroid.com/forums/showt...?p=453#post453

Thanks for your help.

--Heggy
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X