Taken back to login screen after logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken back to login screen after logging in

I was doing some hacking on my forums which means I know you are not responsible for helping me. But I just have a general inquiery. What all files are responsible that could effect a simple admin cp login. Simply you type your username in, it logs you in but for some reason takes you back to the admin cp.

So I was wondering if it's the acp/index.php file that is involved, the login.php file, and if anything else is involved

global.php and init.php probably too.
    Make sure you didn't affect datastore and session and cpsession table.

Comment

Weird... it lets other admins in but not me.... *shrugs*

Comment

Good chance you cookies have gone bad, try clearing your cookies and restarting your browser.

Comment

Also login.php is involved.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

hi ive just moved my vb 3.6 to another domain changed the link on my license - looks like its gone well apart from this login problem taking me back to the login page again (if i type a wrong password it knows i have weird)

any suggestions would be great

Comment

Please start your own thread for your problem. Thank you.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
              X