All Pull Down Menus do not work for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Pull Down Menus do not work for me

This is very odd. I am an admin at a vB 3.0 board (but not the main Super Admin), and for some reason none of the pulldown menus work for me on my board only, but they work on other boards such as this one. Things like Thread Tools, Quick Links... stuff like that.

Odd part is, that it works fine for other people on my forums. This also happens no matter what browser I use (FireFox or Internet Explorer) and even if I log out it still does not show those options.

What the hell could be the problem? This just confuses me to no end, and doesn't let me do any type of moderation stuff like move posts.

Edit: I take part of that back, as it now works in Internet Explorer again, but it did not for the past two days. But still... it's very odd that in FireFox it would work on other sites, but not work only on my own.
    Last edited by Astro7X; Sat 2 Oct '04, 10:20pm.

Menus are automatically disabled for incompatible browsers, but that should be consistent across all vB forums.

Try reproducing the problem on your forums using a default style. Maybe this is a style problem.

Comment

Oddly enough, I cleared my cache and it all works great now. Such a strange problem though...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X