Auto select ignore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto select ignore

ACP --> "users awaiting moderation" --> now you see the waiting users.

But when I press submit now I will allow everybody cause the box of "alow" is checkt by default. I want to have the box "ignore" checked by default.
    But how do I do this :s.

Settings the radio button to "checked" isn't working.

PHP Code:
    <tr>
        <
    td class="$bgclassnowrap="nowrap">
            <
    div><a href="member.php?$session[sessionurl]u=$request[userid]target="_blank">$request[musername]</a></div>
            <
    div class="smallfont">$request[date] <span class="time">$request[time]</span></div>
        </
    td>
        <
    td class="$bgclasswidth="100%">$request[reason]</td>
        <
    td class="$bgclass"><span class="smallfont"><label for="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_1"><input type="radio" name="request[$request[usergrouprequestid]]" value="1" id="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_1" />$vbphrase[accept]</label></span></td>
        <
    td class="$bgclass"><span class="smallfont"><label for="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_0"><input type="radio" name="request[$request[usergrouprequestid]]" value="0" id="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_0" />$vbphrase[deny]</label></span></td>
        <
    td class="$bgclass"><span class="smallfont"><label for="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_ignore"><input type="radio" name="request[$request[usergrouprequestid]]" value="-1" id="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_ignore"[bchecked="checked" [/b]/>$vbphrase[ignore]</label></span></td>
    </
    tr
    In the template editor, when I click "example" I get an example and there is "ignore" checked by default. But when I go back to the normal place in ACP to validate members it's "allow" again wich is checked.
    http://www.nucia.nl/forum/
    The best way to kill malware; is to kill it together.

I think it should be the following:
    PHP Code:
    <tr>
        <
    td class="$bgclassnowrap="nowrap">
            <
    div><a href="member.php?$session[sessionurl]u=$request[userid]target="_blank">$request[musername]</a></div>
            <
    div class="smallfont">$request[date] <span class="time">$request[time]</span></div>
        </
    td>
        <
    td class="$bgclasswidth="100%">$request[reason]</td>
        <
    td class="$bgclass"><span class="smallfont"><label for="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_1"><input type="radio" name="request[$request[usergrouprequestid]]" value="1" id="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_1" />$vbphrase[accept]</label></span></td>
        <
    td class="$bgclass"><span class="smallfont"><label for="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_0"><input type="radio" name="request[$request[usergrouprequestid]]" value="0" id="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_0" />$vbphrase[deny]</label></span></td>
        <
    td class="$bgclass"><span class="smallfont"><label for="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_ignore"><input type="radio" name="request[$request[usergrouprequestid]]" value="-1" id="rb_req_$request[usergrouprequestid]_ignore" checked />$vbphrase[ignore]</label></span></td>
    </
    tr
    Note that the "Checked" flag for HTML forms is not a tag=value kind of entry; but just tag alone. The above code is basically a copy and paste and paste of your code above and modified the checked flag, thus I cannot guarentee you that it will work.

Cheers.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

No, checked, is a shorthand tag, that should not be used in XHTML 1.0, it should be checked="checked" if that was the proper setting, seeing as that did not work i am not sure, have you tried putting the one you want as default first in the radion button order? (just an idea while i browse w3schools)

Setting it to checked="checked" should have worked unless there was a varible overriding the first one

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
        No, checked, is a shorthand tag, that should not be used in XHTML 1.0, it should be checked="checked" if that was the proper setting, seeing as that did not work i am not sure, have you tried putting the one you want as default first in the radion button order? (just an idea while i browse w3schools)
        Oops, I still live in HTML 3.2 days in my mind
        Best Regards,
        Andy Huang

Comment

It just isn't working :s.

I'm editting the "joinrequestsbit-template" but nothing seems to happen. The "checked" should be alright now, isn't it?

Comment

have you tried putting the one you want as default first in the radion button order? (just an idea while i browse w3schools)
            No I didn't. I'll try.

Comment

use checked="checked" do a hard refresh on the page and make sure you are not getting a cached page, view the source and make sure that checked="checked" is in the template.

Comment

I turned the radio buttons (-1 = 1 and 1 = -1 now)

I've used "checked="checked""

I did a hard refresh and first cleaned all my temp. int. files.

The source says:
                Code:
                	<td class="alt1" align="left">
                				<label for="v_9202"><input type="radio" name="validate[9202]" value="1" id="v_9202" tabindex="1" checked="checked" />Accepteer</label>
                				<label for="d_9202"><input type="radio" name="validate[9202]" value="-1" id="d_9202" tabindex="1" />Verwijder</label>
                				<label for="i_9202"><input type="radio" name="validate[9202]" value="0" id="i_9202" tabindex="1" />Negeer</label>
                			</td>
                </tr>
                <tr valign="top" align="center">
                	<td class="alt2" align="left"><a href="user.php?do=edit&amp;userid=9200" target="_user"><b>Cito5</b></a></td>
                	<td class="alt2" align="left"><a href="mailto:"></a></td>
                	<td class="alt2" align="left"><a href="usertools.php?do=doips&amp;depth=2&amp;ipaddress=" target="_user">217.166.8.201</a></td>
                	<td class="alt2" align="left">
                				<label for="v_9200"><input type="radio" name="validate[9200]" value="1" id="v_9200" tabindex="1" checked="checked" />Accepteer</label>
                				<label for="d_9200"><input type="radio" name="validate[9200]" value="-1" id="d_9200" tabindex="1" />Verwijder</label>
                				<label for="i_9200"><input type="radio" name="validate[9200]" value="0" id="i_9200" tabindex="1" />Negeer</label>
                			</td>
                </tr>
                	<td class="alt1" align="left"><a href="user.php?do=edit&amp;userid=9194" target="_user"><b>H'berg-on-tour</b></a></td>
                	<td class="alt1" align="left"><a href="mailto:</a></td>
                	<td class="alt1" align="left"><a href="usertools.php?do=doips&amp;depth=2&amp;ipaddress=" target="_user">81.204.227.31</a></td>
                				<label for="v_9194"><input type="radio" name="validate[9194]" value="1" id="v_9194" tabindex="1" checked="checked" />Accepteer</label>
                				<label for="d_9194"><input type="radio" name="validate[9194]" value="-1" id="d_9194" tabindex="1" />Verwijder</label>
                				<label for="i_9194"><input type="radio" name="validate[9194]" value="0" id="i_9194" tabindex="1" />Negeer</label>
                			</td>
                </tr>
                	<td class="alt2" align="left"><a href="user.php?do=edit&amp;userid=9193" target="_user"><b>heytse</b></a></td>
                	<td class="alt2" align="left"><a href="mailto:</a></td>
                	<td class="alt2" align="left"><a href="usertools.php?do=doips&amp;depth=2&amp;ipaddress=" target="_user">62.131.73.229</a></td>
                				<label for="v_9193"><input type="radio" name="validate[9193]" value="1" id="v_9193" tabindex="1" checked="checked" />Accepteer</label>
                				<label for="d_9193"><input type="radio" name="validate[9193]" value="-1" id="d_9193" tabindex="1" />Verwijder</label>
                				<label for="i_9193"><input type="radio" name="validate[9193]" value="0" id="i_9193" tabindex="1" />Negeer</label>
                			</td>
                </tr>
                	<td class="alt1" align="left"><a href="user.php?do=edit&amp;userid=9199" target="_user"><b>LepaBoy</b></a></td>
                	<td class="alt1" align="left"><a href="usertools.php?do=doips&amp;depth=2&amp;ipaddress=" target="_user">213.93.205.133</a></td>
                				<label for="v_9199"><input type="radio" name="validate[9199]" value="1" id="v_9199" tabindex="1" checked="checked" />Accepteer</label>
                				<label for="d_9199"><input type="radio" name="validate[9199]" value="-1" id="d_9199" tabindex="1" />Verwijder</label>
                				<label for="i_9199"><input type="radio" name="validate[9199]" value="0" id="i_9199" tabindex="1" />Negeer</label>
                			</td>
                </tr>
                	<td class="alt2" align="left"><a href="user.php?do=edit&amp;userid=9198" target="_user"><b>Noname</b></a></td>
                	<td class="alt2" align="left"><a href="usertools.php?do=doips&amp;depth=2&amp;ipaddress=" target="_user">213.160.253.131</a></td>
                				<label for="v_9198"><input type="radio" name="validate[9198]" value="1" id="v_9198" tabindex="1" checked="checked" />Accepteer</label>
                				<label for="d_9198"><input type="radio" name="validate[9198]" value="-1" id="d_9198" tabindex="1" />Verwijder</label>
                				<label for="i_9198"><input type="radio" name="validate[9198]" value="0" id="i_9198" tabindex="1" />Negeer</label>
                			</td>
                </tr>
                	<td class="alt1" align="left"><a href="user.php?do=edit&amp;userid=9204" target="_user"><b>Rijsteplukker</b></a></td>
                	<td class="alt1" align="left"><a href="usertools.php?do=doips&amp;depth=2&amp;ipaddress=" target="_user">62.195.60.142</a></td>
                				<label for="v_9204"><input type="radio" name="validate[9204]" value="1" id="v_9204" tabindex="1" checked="checked" />Accepteer</label>
                				<label for="d_9204"><input type="radio" name="validate[9204]" value="-1" id="d_9204" tabindex="1" />Verwijder</label>
                				<label for="i_9204"><input type="radio" name="validate[9204]" value="0" id="i_9204" tabindex="1" />Negeer</label>
                			</td>
                </tr>
                	<td class="alt2" align="left"><a href="user.php?do=edit&amp;userid=9203" target="_user"><b>sccwiep</b></a></td>
                	<td class="alt2" align="left"><a href="usertools.php?do=doips&amp;depth=2&amp;ipaddress=" target="_user">213.46.110.136</a></td>
                				<label for="v_9203"><input type="radio" name="validate[9203]" value="1" id="v_9203" tabindex="1" checked="checked" />Accepteer</label>
                				<label for="d_9203"><input type="radio" name="validate[9203]" value="-1" id="d_9203" tabindex="1" />Verwijder</label>
                				<label for="i_9203"><input type="radio" name="validate[9203]" value="0" id="i_9203" tabindex="1" />Negeer</label>
                			</td>
                </tr>
                	<td class="alt1" align="left"><a href="user.php?do=edit&amp;userid=9206" target="_user"><b>sjakie1991</b></a></td>
                	<td class="alt1" align="left"><a href="usertools.php?do=doips&amp;depth=2&amp;ipaddress=" target="_user">80.60.185.35</a></td>
                				<label for="v_9206"><input type="radio" name="validate[9206]" value="1" id="v_9206" tabindex="1" checked="checked" />Accepteer</label>
                				<label for="d_9206"><input type="radio" name="validate[9206]" value="-1" id="d_9206" tabindex="1" />Verwijder</label>
                				<label for="i_9206"><input type="radio" name="validate[9206]" value="0" id="i_9206" tabindex="1" />Negeer</label>
                			</td>
                (*dutch: "negeer"=ignore, "verwijder"=delete, "accepteer"=allow")
                I removed the IP's and mailaddresses.

Comment

Working...
                X