Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    You could install vBulletin fresh, and then use impex to import the users.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try dumping and importing these table:

user
    userfield
    usertextfield

This assumes that your test db has the exact same usergroups as your live db.

Leave a comment:

• Sinbad
    replied
    Problem is my current database is very large and I don't have the space to dump and upload the old DB. Is there no way to do what I am asking??

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    It would be best to dump the database and restore it to a new one if you need to setup a test database.

Leave a comment:

• Sinbad
    started a topic Exporting Users

Exporting Users

I am setting up a test database and I want to export all current users from my current database , directly into my test database.
    Is this possible through Admin CP and if so which tables do I need to export how do I restore them using phpmyAdmin

I did try something a couple of weeks ago but although the users appeared in the member list of the new database when I tried to find their details in admincp I got the message "No such user"

I want to be able to do it so that they can log onto the new database with the same password and without the need to re-register.

A step by ste guide would be appreciated by a dummy like me
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X