Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usergroup options just WILL NOT stay the same... what gives?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usergroup options just WILL NOT stay the same... what gives?!?!

I noticed that vBGarage was disabled, so I go into the AdminCP and enable it. I also went through and enabled it for all the other usergroups, well it just automatically went and disabled it again! It also is letting regular users see private custom fields, and when I disable that it enables it right back! Why is it doing this?

We cannot provide support for hacks, try reuploading the original files, there is a good chance one of your hacks is cuassing the issue, Before you reupload the original files, try doing a hard refresh (ctrl+r/f5). and clear your cache.

Comment

It isn't just the hack, it's also the can view custom hidden fields setting as well. It is disabled for me and I cannot re-enable it (whenever I do, it automatically disables again!), and for everyone else it won't disable (for the groups that don't need to see the hidden feilds).

Comment

As i said, you have hacked your files, and your database. there is a good chance that the alterations made to your files is causing the problems., as I've stated we cannot provide support for hacked boards, If you cannot reupload the default files you should try asking at vBulletin.org. I am sorry I cannot do more.

Comment

I wouldn't have thought that myself if this hadn't just started happening and it was only the vb garage setting and not a default vb setting. I'll try changing the setting on another computer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X