Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i add template in my style

I have a hack that needs me to add a template to my style, it says:

In your AdminCP - Styles & Templates - Style Manager - Add a new template called....

I know the style manager, but there is nothing that says add a template..

thanks

You go into:

Admin CP --> Styles & Templates --> Style Manager

There's a list of your skins available; find the skin that you want to apply the hack to (there may be only one) and there's a drop-down menu on the right side of the skin's name. Select from the menu "Add New Template," then name it and put in its contents in the respective fields.
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

thanks. how do you delete a template (not a Style, just an individual template)...

Also, when I add a template, it goes under Custom Templates, but i need it to go under a specific template name, how do i move it, or delete it and create it so it shows under the correct category...

thanks

Comment

If you have a 'custom' template and you click 'revert' it will delete the template.

Comment

thanks. How do i create a template in one of the main categories. Like, i have the CMPS templates (portal) and I need to add a template, but it keeps going just in the main section, not in that "folder"

Comment

Thats a question better suited for vBa's website, but just so you know, you dont need to add any hacks to add templates.

Comment

true, but i'm just trying to know how generally...

Say I want to add a template, and I want it under

forum display templates>>

How do i get in into that template group. WHen i create a new template it just goes to the top under custom templates.....

thanks
              Last edited by indie; Sun 3 Oct '04, 12:53pm.

Comment

you would need to name it forumdisplay_TEMPLATENAME

Comment

Yes, i do that, but they don't show up in the template group, they show up at the top under custom templates.

Comment

found a tutorial
                    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...699#post558699

Comment

Template Group

Question: How do I add a Template Group linked to a product.

I noticed the tutorial where a modification of a php file is explained. But I noticed that some products add a Template Group + Templates.

How do I do this ?

Please help!

Comment

You'll need to modify the code for that, please ask for help with this on www.vbulletin.org
                        Best Regards
                        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I posted the question in the wrong forum

I actualy have vBulletin 3.5.4

I have a product and it installed:
                          1. Template Group
                          2. Templates
                          Since users may find this thread via Google, you may want to answere here on the question: How do I add Template Groups in vBulletin 3.5.4+?

Comment

Colin answered this in post #12.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X