No announcement yet.

Super Moderator editing user profiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Moderator editing user profiles?

If a Supermoderator is indeed "an admin without ACP access" then how do they give a custom title? Search users by email?

I thought that perhpas these permissions would show up for them in the ACP if I gave them access to it, but no dice, they still only see the controls for
    Announcements, Moderation, and Statitistics

-Mel

They use the ModCP which has limited user profile editing abilities.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I found the spot of where supermods can edit certain items but:

1) supermods appear not to be able to edit/give Custom Titles, but if they are admins without admin panel access this sould not be so, correct?

2) as well, they appear not to be able to give Custom Avatars to individuals (members can not add their own avatars) They get a -1, -1 error that says the file is not the right size. Giving an avatar to another mod who CAN use--as a group--a custom avatar does not give this error.

Any ideas?
      -Melanie

Comment

*bump*

Comment

No, they are administrators over the forums. They lack the admincp access to do anything you would, such as search for users by email, or edit any of their details.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X