Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just added a template algining is weird

http://www.sports-junkies.com/forums/?styleid=3

the aligning is all weird, the last post is under the board names and such...help!

user name: temp
    password: temp
    Last edited by minne; Wed 22 Sep '04, 6:27am.

If you enable guest to view, it may be easier for someone to help.

Just a suggestion., and if you don't want to allow it, set up a temp registered account.

Comment

user name: temp
      password: temp

Comment

I suggest to contact the author and make sure his style is compliant with version 3.0.3 of vBulletin. Revert the templates from Forum home template group and it will fix.

Comment

how do you do that revert thing

Comment

You goto the style manager, select the template that is modified and click on the revert button

Comment

Thank you, that did it

Comment

You're welcome. Styles can be tricky, hopefully the author of the style can provide support to help you tweak it.

Comment

Yeah how do i go about getting the images to look right and such? the site for the owner of the template aint online anymore for some odd reason so its weird, but i needa find out how to get the new post and old post icons to look good and inside the forums pics and along with smilies to look good on the background

Comment

bump

Comment

been another 12 hours, bumpers

Comment

Do you want me to move this to the Templates forum? It's really more suited to that forum than this one.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by minne
                          Yeah how do i go about getting the images to look right and such? the site for the owner of the template aint online anymore for some odd reason so its weird, but i needa find out how to get the new post and old post icons to look good and inside the forums pics and along with smilies to look good on the background
                          This would require custom work with custom images, for me - that is complex and time consuming.

The simple answer is: If you install my 'split categories up' template modification and then add a <table> to the top of the forumhome_level1_nopost template and another <table> to the bottom, you can place your images there. It is a matter of proper xhtml/css - then put the variables for $forum[title] in the right place and remove the original row that makes up the category title.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X