$thread[preview] w/ avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $thread[preview] w/ avatar

How can I have $thread[preview] w/ the avatar of the poster?

That would require adding custom code the newreply.php file. For help with this I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org, the official vB hacking site.

Comment

nobody really seems to be helpful when it comes to custom coding... unless it's out of the blue they decided to write their own code.

What I want is really simple to most of the expert here, and it would help me complete the job; which is my last thing to do for this project.

so if there's anybody out there would like to help, please don't be shy and help please.

Comment

Jelsoft doesn't provide support for code modifications.

Comment

maybe not, but maybe some where deep down, someone in here could just put things aside, and help me with one line of code.

Comment

If you don't get a response on www.vbulletin.org then you might have to post a paid request in the Service Requests forum. Not everyone is willing to code for free.

Comment

Sorry to say, but looking at the vborg mod-request forum, majority has no reply. The paid services seems to be a gold-mine for some people there.

Comment

I'm so sad, I really have no words right now. I might need to go to a special php + mysql class, if not some serious therapy sessions...

Comment

Originally posted by VAYC
                  I'm so sad, I really have no words right now. I might need to go to a special php + mysql class, if not some serious therapy sessions...
                  I don't know the answer, so sorry.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X