Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing the "registration succeeded" page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing the "registration succeeded" page.

What template allows me to edit the "registration successful" page? It's the page where (if you don't have e-mail verification on) that says your registration was successful and you can now edit your profile, or view the forums etc etc. I want to remove the $header but for the life of me can't figure out what template to edit.

Thank you for any help.

Front-End Error Messages Phrases (GROUP)

phrase: registration_complete

Thank you, <strong>$username</strong>. Your registration is now complete.<br />
    <br />
    You may now proceed to edit your <a href="profile.php?$session[sessionurl]do=editprofile"><strong>Profile</strong></a> in order to fill in additional personal details about yourself, or you could modify your <a href="profile.php?$session[sessionurl]do=editoptions"><strong>Options</strong></a> to customize your browsing experience of this site. If you would rather do these things later, you can do so by following the links around the site to your <a href="usercp.php?$session[sessionurl]"><strong>User Control Panel</strong></a>.<br />
    <br />
    Alternatively, you can simply go back to the <a href="$vboptions[bburl]"><strong>Forums</strong></a> and start posting in threads.

Comment

I found that phrase, but I need the template it operates in because I want to remove the $header from it. I can't seem to find it Doing a template search for registration_complete doesn't bring up anything.

Comment

I can't find it either, but I did find $vbphrase[complete_registration] in a template.

I will ask someone from the staff to look into this.

Comment

I just did a test on my developer server and turned on debug, so it shows which templates are loaded for that page:

Template Usage
          STANDARD_ERROR (1) <--------- Guessing
          footer (1)
          forumjump (1)
          gobutton (1)
          header (1)
          headinclude (1)
          navbar (1)
          navbar_link (1)
          option (18)
          phpinclude_start (1)
          spacer_close (1)
          spacer_open (1)
          timezone (1)
          username_loggedin (1)

Comment

Maybe you can modify the standard_Error template like this

replace $header with:

<if condition="THIS_SCRIPT != 'register'">$header</if>

this will not do $header on all .php pages, except when its register.php

But I don't think this would be unique to this single page result event.

Comment

Thank you very much for your detective work Floris. That script should work great for what I need. VBulletin support is fantastic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X