How I do to make visible only one section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I do to make visible only one section

Hi all, I would to know how to make visible to unregistered people only one section of my forum, now all unregistered member that come into my index Read "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons....."
    And I would to configure that they can see a particular section "feedback", in my ACP I have configured that unregistered users can see and can post in my Feedback section but unfortunately they can't see it, have I forgotten some settings?
    what I have to do for allowing the unregistered users to see ONLY the section "feedback"?

Tnx in advance

Regards

1. Set 'Can view forums' to 'Yes' in the Unregistered usergroup permissions.

2. Edit the Forum Permissions for the Feedback forum to allow Unregistered access to this forum.

3. Set the Forum Permissions for the remaining forums to deny access to the Unregistered group.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      1. Set 'Can view forums' to 'Yes' in the Unregistered usergroup permissions.

3. Set the Forum Permissions for the remaining forums to deny access to the Unregistered group.
      D'OH
      I had forgotten these two steps

I love VB support

Regards

Comment

Sorry Steve but I have another question
        Now all works fine but unregistered users can see my "What's going on" section and I would to hide it to unregistered users, what can I do?

Tnx in advance

Regards

Comment

This is also a Usergroup permission:

Can View Who's Online
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X