Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prevent users to join multiple custom public user groups ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevent users to join multiple custom public user groups ?

Hello,
    Is there a way to prevent users to join simultaneously mutliple public custom user groups ?

Cordially,

Not sure I understand the question. Why would you want to have public groups that can't be joined? The definition of a public group is one that can be joined. If you don't want that, then don't make the group public.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No,
      I mean to know if there is a way for a same user to join MULTIPLE public joinable user groups. All the groups are joinable, but once a user is in one, he can't join another one unless he quits the current.

If I make a PUG "MALE", I don't want the same user to be able to join simultaneously the group "FEMALE" (this is just an example).

Is there any way to prevent this ?

Cordially,

Comment

No, there is no built-in mechanism to stop this. You would have to custom code this. You can try asking ovedr at vbulleitn.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X