X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean
    replied
    Originally posted by VirusEJ

That was exactly what it was, as soon as I activated that option, the three people I had set as Admin on secondary appeared on the Administrator Permissions.

Thanks for your help guys.

V

You're welcome!

Leave a comment:

• VirusEJ
    replied
    That was exactly what it was, as soon as I activated that option, the three people I had set as Admin on secondary appeared on the Administrator Permissions.

Thanks for your help guys.

V

Leave a comment:

• Ocean
    replied
    Originally posted by VirusEJ

I have a Usergroup setup for Staff members which ALL staff are assigned to as there Primary Usergroup, then I select Moderator, SuperMod or Administrator as the secondary permission.

However it would appear that the secondary permissions are not all working?

For your Staff Usergroup, which you are using as a Primary - make sure that in that Usergroup's settings, Allow Users to have Member Groups is set to YES. Otherwise, secondary groups will not be counted for them.

Leave a comment:

• VirusEJ
    started a topic 2nd Administrator Problems

2nd Administrator Problems

Hi Guys & Girls,

I have recently re-setup the whole of my forums, as there was a server loss (big problem) but over it now.

I have a Usergroup setup for Staff members which ALL staff are assigned to as there Primary Usergroup, then I select Moderator, SuperMod or Administrator as the secondary permission.

However it would appear that the secondary permissions are not all working?

I just set on user to Admin (secondary group) but I don't see his name in the Administrator Permissions, however when I goto his name and save, I see the link to take me there.

This worked before my re-install so what have I done wrong !!!

Please Help.

Thanks in advance.

David
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X